Diddily Dee Dot's Dreamland for Children Everywhere
Mon, 19 May 2008
Lots of good things in Jody's Jewellery Box, and check the cinema shows.
Can you tell me which Cathedrals are buried in
seventeen altogether, so that means there can be
more than one in a
1. It measures but a few ells.
Why this panic, Hester?
2. On the banks of
the Exe terrible slaughter occurred, hundreds
3. The case being lost, erase the
4. Now, Ethel, you must beg my
5. My German friend, Carl, is
leaving via Southampton.
6. The work-box
for Doris is from Aunt Jane.
Bob! A three through the slips.
Wherever I wander I ponder this line.
Cheer, man! Chesterton will win! Chesterton will
10. The swell on Donham Bay made the boat
11. There is no mercy here for
12. The legend of Lobr is told when,
in the South, war keeps the peasants alert.
Jackson, keepawake! Fielding is a serious business.
This little Puzzle for Wise Heads.
is almost a hundred years old and comes from the
Chatterbox Book for 1913.
The Answers are at the
bottom of this page in
Post a Comment: