Diddily Dee Dot's Dreamland for Children Everywhere
Tue, 06 Apr 2010
Lots of new things to do and make at Pastimes 4 U. |
| DIDDILY DEE DOT'S
PASTIMES 4 U
Paper Plate May Basket
Age: 4 and
upParental supervision is
Let the children decide how to
decorate the outside of the paper
plates. The children can make their own flowers
from construction paper
to put inside. Any mother would love this, and so
would a grandmother!
- 2 Flimsy
- Construction paper
- Markers or paint, optional
- Decorative scissors, optional
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or yarn
How to make
- Cut one plate
in half. Set aside one half for another project or
for another child to use.
- Decorate the outside (bottom) of
the plates using markers, paint, construction
paper, or whatever you wish. Let dry.
- Staple the circular paper plate and
the half plate together, outsides facing out.
- Hole punch two holes in the top of
the circular paper plate. (see photo)
- Attach a piece of ribbon or yarn so
you can hang the basket on the door handle.
- Create flowers and leaves from
construction paper. Glue pieces together.
- Assemble in your basket. Glue in
- Early on the morning of May 1st
place it on your mother's bedroom door.
- You can also make more baskets to
hang on your neighbor's door, a friend's, or anyone
special to you.
- Remember, it's supposed to be a
Post a Comment: